× Members

A bit confused

• harley
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #32076 by harley
A bit confused was created by harley
Hi,

I have been on Incapacity benefit since 2000. and have filled in the PCA ever since usually every 2 years. I have now received my form to fill in again, will I now be moved on to ESA or will it still be IB, I'm sorry I know the mods are very busy, but I'm just confused by everything that's going on at the moment.

Thank you

Harley :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #32077 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: A bit confused
If you live in Burnley or Aberdeen, you will be assessed for ESA using the WCA. If you live elsewhere, you will be assessed for renewal of IB using the PCA (the test they used before).

• harley
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #32078 by harley
Replied by harley on topic Re: A bit confused
Hi Survivor,

thanks so much for your quick reply, I live in the North East, so no ESA yet, not that I understand any of it. Over the last years I have had so many problems with my health, that I am now on Total Parenteral Nuitrition every day, and will be for the rest of my life, along with all the other things, I sometimes feel like I'm on a runaway train, and can't get off.

Once again many thanks

Harley

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.