× Members

dla school report and how dla is worked out

• jj
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #32504 by jj
Thank you, hope it helps peeps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #32527 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic Re:dla school report and how dla is worked out
my son - now an adult - has aspergers and dypraxia and was diagnosed whilst still at school. from my (drawn out and very upsetting) experience with all powers that be, the quickest and most potent evidence comes from educational psychologists. i'm not sure what age they can get involved from, but my son was 10 when we first had to take him out of school and 12 when he was finally diagnosed.
we had to go privately to the top authority in the country and his 40 odd page report was worth its weight in gold for contradicting everything the school and local education authority ed. psych had to say, plus said a lot of things about aspergers and dyspraxia i didn't know.

this was over 10 years ago and my son was put on indefinite HRM and HRC without question

my point is that with the right and most compelling evidence from unquestionable sources, it should make things now (and in the future) much easier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.