× Members

Can tribunal clerical errors effect my appeal

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #33290 by Survivor
I'd be wary of relying on it as a substitute for sending paper copies unless anyone has actually done it with success, but it does seem a very practical back-up.

I'm not convinced a CD would be a complete solution - if they can lose papers, they can lose a CD as well. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #33298 by Doris
I'm a little confused to the answers ?

I submit my evidence by recorded delivery post, getting the evidence to the tribunal is not the problem. It's the tribunal numbering the pages in sequence along with my other 670 pages of evidence and then posting out copies to the DWP, The Tribunal Panel and myself.

I now have 688 pages of evidence for an appeal of which 18 are not numbered. How do I refer to those ?

More
13 years 5 months ago #33301 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re:Can tribunal clerical errors effect my appeal
Probably for a few pages hard copy is better but the concept of PDF can save you money and the integrated document means they cannot lose pages without being clearly at fault

If they agree to PDF by CD all yolu need is confirmation of receipt

Lets all find solutions not problems

670 pages is a mighty pile. Must be one almighty appeal.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #33304 by Survivor
What about numbering them yourself? You could call them "unnumbered page a, b, c" etc.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #33308 by Survivor
XFactor - I agree that it's good to find solutions, not problems, but I think that if what you're suggesting is something that hasn't been tried out to ensure that it works, people need to know that as not everyone likes to be a guinea-pig for a new idea.

• RachelPotter
13 years 5 months ago #33320 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Can tribunal clerical errors effect my appeal
Can I just add that you are already confusing me with 'pdf' cd etc! Fax I understand but that's about it! :unsure:

Doris, I think survivor has the best advice, number them yourself. and maybe send a notes to the DWP and the Tribunal panel telling them that you have done this

Best wishes,
Rachel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.