× Members

Successful ESA review

More
13 years 4 months ago #33688 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:Successful ESA review
Well done Andy for producing enough 'evidence' enabling you to remain in the 'support group'
Take care :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #33692 by Storm287
Replied by Storm287 on topic Re:Successful ESA review
Congratulations :) :)

• SoftHugs
13 years 4 months ago #34088 by SoftHugs
Replied by SoftHugs on topic Re:Successful ESA review
Hi Andy,
I'm fairly new to this group and would like a little advice please regarding ESA as my Gp is not helpful and it was me who suggested to him what i "could have" after going to see him for 20 months.
I am 42 and currently receive ESA since out of work with a diagnosis of fibromyalgia since march 2010.
I do not know if it is income or contribution based, all I know is I have paid national insurance for 25 years!
Like you, I have also been sent a ESA 50 form but I have never had a medical.
I have to see my Gp for another sick note, next week, as I am not capable of work as my condition is unpredictable after having spent the last three days in bed with migraine and hangover symptoms (although I do not drink), stiffness and full body aches.
I suffer from incontinence of the bladder and bowels and have bought myself a kegel8 electronic exerciser which helps to strengthen muscles.
My question is should I be in the support group and who decides or suggests this?
Do I need any accompanying notes from my Gp to support my claim and do I need to proof of my incontinence, this would be a laugh but I am willing to prove this as my social life is me, the tv and the book shelf!
Many thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.