× Members

LiMA

More
13 years 5 months ago #33389 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re: LiMA
LIMA is gaurded by the DWP as if it were the red army gaurding the Kremlin. No one apart from them has LIMA If Rights.net have it I'd be surprised.

Efforts have been made to get copies of LIMA through freedom of information in the past, to no avail

Please correct me if I got it wrong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #33392 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: LiMA
XFACTOR wrote:

LIMA is gaurded by the DWP as if it were the red army gaurding the Kremlin. No one apart from them has LIMA If Rights.net have it I'd be surprised.

Efforts have been made to get copies of LIMA through freedom of information in the past, to no avail

Please correct me if I got it wrong

Fedup seems to have been able to link us to the manual she wanted to. Thanks, Fedup.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #33394 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re: LiMA
Fedup link's will not work, so have been deleted. Please don't post any more links to RightsNet, they won't work, unless you've forked out around £50 !!

RightsNet forums can of course be viewed by anyone, but only WRO's registerd with them can post. I know, I used to be a member until I retired.

www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/ Non members can also assess their very useful www.rightsnet.org.uk/toolkit/

Steve got a manual a while ago under the FOI Act and it's in the members area. Can't link as it just downloads, but it's in this in Incapacity Resources

LiMA PCA Exam Technical Manual May 2007

A detailed explanation of how the computer software used to create PCA and ESA medical reports works. Complete with screenshots.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law). Reason: AdAdded information.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #33397 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: LiMA
The link worked for me.

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #33398 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re: LiMA
Hi Jima 1, it did work, I tried it!

However, I didn't mean to upset anyone, just thought it might be of interest to someone.

Best wishes,
Rachel

I geuss, just google it like I did if you want to take a look

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #33400 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re: LiMA
Hi all, or as Jima 1 says, it's on this website, so no need too!

Sorry for wasting everbody's time!

Rachel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.