× Members

Question

• Tony
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #33381 by Tony
Question was created by Tony
I am on the high rate of DlA my IB was up a few months ago but I was told because I was on the high rate of DLA that my IB would be renewed automatically. Does anyone know how long for. I know I will migrate to ESA I would just like to know how long have I might have been awarded IB for. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
13 years 4 months ago #33439 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Question
Tony wrote:

I am on the high rate of DlA my IB was up a few months ago but I was told because I was on the high rate of DLA that my IB would be renewed automatically. Does anyone know how long for. I know I will migrate to ESA I would just like to know how long have I might have been awarded IB for. :S

you have been awarded IB as long as you get DLA at the rates you are getting it, that said some time in the future regardless of your DLA award you will be moved to ESA the rate at and for how long will depend on many things the ESA form you will get to fill in what if anything your dr is asked and also a medical you might get called for, at the present I know of no date for people who dont have to fill in the IB50 to be moved and some people (not the DWP) think they should be moved to the support group direct, that I dont think will happen as people who dont have to do IB50s are 30% of people on IB and the DWP would like to see them all at work regardless of howw ill they are :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.