× Members

GIVING UP DLA APPEAL

• tashas
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43119 by tashas
Replied by tashas on topic Re:GIVING UP DLA APPEAL
thanks tb 1 uk i know i should fight on but its hard when they make you feel like a liar.i was thinking of waiting acouple of months then re applying,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tashas
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43121 by tashas
thanks but im fed up with with being made to feel like a liar and cheat.

• tashas
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43731 by tashas
hi all can any one tell me roughly how long you wait for statement of reason to be sent out? im feeling angry but braver[mainly due to the great people on this site]i have contacted a lawyer who will look through my papers and if he thinks i have a good case he will act for me,fingers crossed.reading some replys to posts is better medicine than antedep. l.o..l

More
13 years 2 months ago #43733 by tommo
Replied by tommo on topic Re:GIVING UP DLA APPEAL
Don't you dare give up... Just get on with it..... This is what the crettings want if you do.. !! ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #43735 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:GIVING UP DLA APPEAL
tashas

I have tried to find an official timescale for providing an SOR without success, several sites make reference to a 3 week period within which it should be returned.

Sorry I can't be more definite, may be one of the other mods will pick this up in the morning.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• tashas
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43736 by tashas
thanks Gordon will check back tomorrow,ill give them 3 weeks before phoning them.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.