× Members

Attendance Allowance

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #33798 by RachelPotter
Attendance Allowance was created by RachelPotter
I need to seek help for my Mum's friend. Please can you tell me how to apply for AA?

Many thanks,
Rachel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 5 months ago #33802 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Attendance Allowance
Hi Rachel,

Contact the Benefits Enquiry Line on 0800 882200 and ask for a claim pack.

Then use the AA guide in the members area to help you make the best claim possible.

If there's a welfare rights organisation in your area, they may be able to help complete the AA claim form. If not, try Community Legal Advice

Good luck.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #33806 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Attendance Allowance
Thanks Jim,

I fear she is one person who will deny she needs help. Neither my Mum will bully her but it would be helpful to collate all the information before we talk to her about it.

She also needs a blue badge as she cannot walk more than a couple of yards before stopping to catch her breath.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.