× Members

income support and DLA

More
13 years 4 months ago #33909 by bobbie1234
Replied by bobbie1234 on topic Re:income support and DLA
been to citizens advice and all the others, but no one can represent me at the tribuneral,they say that legal aid does not cover this, but i cannot find a lawyer to represent me, does anyone know any good lawyers around nott's area

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #34117 by lulu
Replied by lulu on topic Re:income support and DLA
Hi there Bobbie
Welcome to this great forum. Your case sounds incredibly complicated. By writing down what you can say to tribunal may help a little but sounds like the DWP have got it in for you big time like many others I have heard about of late ! The current system is unfair when you are not able to have your case defended legally but the DWP know this and are taking advantage. Your story is almost unbelievable its so shocking, best of luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.