× Members

Success!!

More
13 years 4 months ago #34584 by Wayne
Success!! was created by Wayne
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I would just like to thenak everyone at B&W for their advice as just 4 weeks after submitting my DLA application i have been awarded higher rate mobility and middle rate care. I completed the form and then a friend suggested i should read B&W. I was a bit unsure about subscribing at first, but thought i would give it a go. I paid my money and downloaded the guide. I couldn't believe how far off the mark my original attempt at completing the form had been. Thanks to the guide i could now accurately and honestly complete the form and give myself a good chance of getting the right award. As they say the results speak for themselves.
It's the best £20 i have ever spent. Thank you so much!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #34590 by sunnybank
Replied by sunnybank on topic Re:Success!!
wayne wrote:

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I would just like to thenak everyone at B&W for their advice as just 4 weeks after submitting my DLA application i have been awarded higher rate mobility and middle rate care. I completed the form and then a friend suggested i should read B&W. I was a bit unsure about subscribing at first, but thought i would give it a go. I paid my money and downloaded the guide. I couldn't believe how far off the mark my original attempt at completing the form had been. Thanks to the guide i could now accurately and honestly complete the form and give myself a good chance of getting the right award. As they say the results speak for themselves.
It's the best £20 i have ever spent.

Thank you so much!!

That is so good to hear.

We are all happy for you, well done :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.