× Members

dla renewal been turned down

More
13 years 4 months ago #35379 by gary
dla renewal been turned down was created by gary
hi, its been a while since ive been on the forum.
but just to let everyone know that we have had the dla renewal turned down after the appeal board previously agreed unanimously agreed it should be awarded both mobility and care component.

thats not all, it gets even more nasty!

the appeal was only around 12mths ago, dirty tricks indeed by the dwp.

were far from finnished on this one :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 4 months ago #35412 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: dla renewal been turned down
I'm sorry to read that. I take it from your last sentence that you're appealing. Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll get it when the case is reviewed before it goes to appeal, if not, good luck with the appeal.

More
13 years 4 months ago #35430 by gary
Replied by gary on topic Re: dla renewal been turned down
Survivor wrote:

I'm sorry to read that. I take it from your last sentence that you're appealing. Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll get it when the case is reviewed before it goes to appeal, if not, good luck with the appeal.

thanks survivor,
all i can say is that yes we are appealing again.
thanks to this site we are more understanding about the appeals process this time.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.