× Members

repeat medicals ESA50 sent after wining appeal

• Tony O C
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #35489 by Tony O C
After wining my appeal for ESA in July
and getting on the work related benefit. Atos has now sent me another questionnaire ESA50 about limited work ability.
I thought i had read on this site they are stopping the repeat medicals or yearly ones. I hoped that they would not want me to take another medical. But i thnk is the aim of the form to force another medical or is it?
Any info on this
Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #35494 by Survivor
Unfortunately even after your appeal, your ESA can still be reviewed at intervals.

• Tony O C
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #35509 by Tony O C
thanks i need to make a beter case than a year ago so i don't have to appeal again

• Victim of ESA
13 years 5 months ago #35616 by Victim of ESA
Replied by Victim of ESA on topic Re: repeat medicals ESA50 sent after wining appeal
I think it is becoming routine to repeat the process as soon as possible if you win. That way at least they can drop the payments to the assessment level again.

Although I have had a battle to get even the assessment rate against a rather overzealous team who insisted I was not entitled to anything at all until the hearing. They even stopped payments of the income related part before the medical took place.

Its all been sorted now thanks to a family member who helped me write down in black and white why they were wrong and support from people on here to get me through it. I am back on the assessment rate until the appeal.

• tb1uk
13 years 5 months ago #35617 by tb1uk
i don't get a penny. even though the upper tribunal sided with me and my next appeal is in a few weeks time

• Victim of ESA
13 years 5 months ago #35619 by Victim of ESA
Replied by Victim of ESA on topic Re:repeat medicals ESA50 sent after wining appeal
Mine is just a straight repeat of the first tier tribunal which I won first time round.

ATOS : 0
Tribunal : 15
ATOS : 0
Tribunal : TBA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.