× Members

Appeal tribunal next week

• millymoo
13 years 4 months ago #36021 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Appeal tribunal next week
Hi Sassy

Wishing you all the very best for you tribunal. I know how you are feeling as i was in your position 5 years ago and i really didnt know what to expect.

The tribunal put me at ease immediately, they asked me lots of questions about how my disability affected me on a day to day basis. In fact one of the panel was deaf so there was a lady sat behind me talking for the lady who was deaf through sign language. I got there and must have looked like i had been dragged through a hedge backwards as i hant had much sleep and was in a lot of pain despite taking my pain killers. I had to keep asking to leave the room as i have severe crohn's disease.

Please try not to worry, they really were lovely. I didnt have anyone to represent me but i did take a friend. I was awarded MRC with a unanimous decision!!!

Good luck i will be thinking about you please let u know how you get on.

Sending you a great big hug
Mm :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sassy
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #36420 by Sassy
Replied by Sassy on topic Re:Appeal tribunal next week
Well it seems I'm still being made to wait.

My tribunal was today, it wasn't pleasant at all and I felt more like I was under interrogation but I answered as best and honestly as I could and my decision will be in "tonights or tomorrows at the latest" post.
I was sorely disappointed about not getting the result today, I just wanted it to be over and now I wait again, this has been going on for 10 months now.

I promise to update as soon as I know, thank you again everyone for your support and encouragement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.