× Members

tribunal summons and no bowel control

• martha
13 years 5 months ago #36718 by martha
Replied by martha on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
If it was me I would, eat a great big meal, turn up covered in my own excrement, stink out their room and contaminate their chairs at the same time loudly apologizing that I also may have cdif? But am unsure..sorry! until they are shamed by their inhumane, cruel actions.

But my benevolent heart says you’re being abused!!!
This is humiliating and degrading treatment and I would be screaming at social services under their SAFEGUARDING ADULT duty to stop this happening to you.

I am so appalled by what I have read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #36727 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
Hi Lisa

There isn't much ATOS/DWP could do to shock me, but this has. I would consider writing to your MP about this, and sending copies of the letters/documents from ATOS/DWP to confirm what you have said. The way you have been treated is not just unjust, but extremely offensive and inconsiderate.

I should point out that the benefit penalties on the news you referred to earlier is nothing you should worry about. They have not become law, and are only proposed for JSA claimants. They should not affect you.

Best wishes

Derek

• Pusscat
13 years 5 months ago #36733 by Pusscat
Replied by Pusscat on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
Hi Lisa

I feel your plight. I suffer from Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy of the gastric system which causes me to suffer unpredictable bouts of vomiting and diarrhoea along with constant nausea and stomach pain. I also have visual problems. I have to been placed in the Work Related Activity Group when I should have been automatically put in the Support Group. I've appealed and am waiting to hear something.

I really do hope things work out for you and you manage to get something sorted.

You have all my sympathy and luck.

Best wishes

Pusscat

More
13 years 5 months ago #36752 by malthus
Replied by malthus on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
I can't believe I'm reading this, it's truly appalling.
Some of us will be better off in prison, rather than left to the mercy of the likes of atos.

Mick

More
13 years 5 months ago #36757 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
Hi Lisa, I would do as pete 17971 stated, but also state that you are requesting it as an adjustment under the DDA. Also i would get the help of your MP to support a complaint againast the ATOS doctor it is disgusting the way you have treated. Beat Wishes.

More
13 years 5 months ago #36758 by nonsmoker2008
Replied by nonsmoker2008 on topic Re:tribunal summons and no bowel control
DepressedDerek wrote:

Hi Lisa

There isn't much ATOS/DWP could do to shock me, but this has. I would consider writing to your MP about this, and sending copies of the letters/documents from ATOS/DWP to confirm what you have said. The way you have been treated is not just unjust, but extremely offensive and inconsiderate.Derek

beyond this you must ask your MP to take it up with Ian Duncan Smith and demand a written reply from IDS. And while you are waiting for that, make sure you tell every National and local newspaper and radio station exactly what this so called highly trained disabilty analyst at ATOS has said. This is NEWSWORTHY.
To be honest it sounds like you got a clueless untrained novice on their first day, making it up as they go along.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.