× Members

Confused

• Survivor
13 years 5 months ago #36843 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:Confused
Just a point about missing contributions - voluntary contributions count for pensions but not for contributory benefits such as IB. Only compulsory NI contributions count for those. Yet another absurdity.

As to the other stuff, I leave that to Derek, who fortunately knows more than I do about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #36866 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Confused
Hi Denni

As far as I know only people who put in a claim for ESA are sent these forms, so it is surprising that you are not entitled to ESA payments at assessment rate.

When you see the CAB and show them all the letters you've received, hopefully they will make sense of why you were sent the forms, and whether you should be entitled to ESA. Please let us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Derek

• denni
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #36876 by denni
Replied by denni on topic Re:Confused
Thanks Derek I will let you know how i get on. Have a good weekend.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.