× Members

DWP Medical Info Advice Please

More
13 years 4 months ago #36676 by Cathedral030
DWP Medical Info Advice Please was created by Cathedral030
Hi
Would anyone be kind enough to advise me please, if it is possible or not to obtain a copy of all the medical information held about me by the DWP?
If it is possible any advice about how I can obtain this information, would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
Regards
C30
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #36684 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DWP Medical Info Advice Please
Cathedral030

You can fill in a Subject Access Request, there is a guide on how to do this in the Members Secrion under Other Benefits Info.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 4 months ago #36689 by Cathedral030
Replied by Cathedral030 on topic Re:DWP Medical Info Advice Please
Thank you Gordon
I looked in there but somehow I missed it. :blush:

Would I have to ask/request specifically for my medical information, or in your experience would that automatically be included when asking for an SAR?

Thanking you again.
C30 :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #36699 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DWP Medical Info Advice Please
Cathedral030

SARs cover a wide range of topics and are not specific to the DWP, so you will need to specify what information you are looking, however, you do not need to be specific, I am sure that a request for all of the medical information held by the DWP should be sufficient.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.