× Members

madness

• incap99
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #36714 by incap99
madness was created by incap99
you have decison maker, who is not medicaly qulaified

this dm has accses to atos for mediacl related matters

the dm considers evidence from atos and that of your own gp.

what i do not agree with is the fact that my gp has gave the dm medical evidence (same way as atos would give the dm medical opinions and evidence) the dm/jcp then send my own gps medical evidence to atos, for them to scuritinise and comment on

it is quite clear that dms send your own gps medical evidence to atos, atos then instuct the dm wheather to accept your own gps evidence or not, atos are now basically telling the dms to ignore my gps evidence, and only listen to what atos tell the dms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
13 years 5 months ago #36717 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:madness
incap99 wrote:

you have decison maker, who is not medicaly qulaified

this dm has accses to atos for mediacl related matters

the dm considers evidence from atos and that of your own gp.

what i do not agree with is the fact that my gp has gave the dm medical evidence (same way as atos would give the dm medical opinions and evidence) the dm/jcp then send my own gps medical evidence to atos, for them to scuritinise and comment on

it is quite clear that dms send your own gps medical evidence to atos, atos then instuct the dm wheather to accept your own gps evidence or not, atos are now basically telling the dms to ignore my gps evidence, and only listen to what atos tell the dms.

I would say that the way your gp reports and others are sent to atos is because they take with a pinch of salt what some drs write because they think gps back up claiments because of many reasons

what is needed is a system where gps are taken out the loop

we also need companies like atos out the loop too.. medicals should be done by a company set up as not for profit independent of boths gps and the DWP

where if dwp or claiment disagree its looked at by the tribunal service

many people still might not like the results but at least you know you have not been knifed in the back by someone bent on cutting numbers and saving money.

• tb1uk
13 years 5 months ago #36754 by tb1uk
Replied by tb1uk on topic Re:madness
my GP's reports have always been rejected.

the old system before ATOS was a lot better

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.