× Members

esa appeals tribunal

More
13 years 4 months ago #37593 by Bonitaplaya
esa appeals tribunal was created by Bonitaplaya
I had my esa appeal last week and thanfully i won, i did not get placed in the support group as the C.A.B said i should be but i am so relieved it is over with for me for now! I thought it was disgusting though that my appeal was in a court, i felt like a total criminal and i was in a hell of a state before i went and the venue just made matters worse. However i did win after only getting 6points at the farce of a medical and i urge anyone going to appeal, stay positive, there is hope. Best Wishes Sproger x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 4 months ago #37618 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:esa appeals tribunal
Hi Sproger,

Well done :) We seem to be getting quite a few posts from members who've had successful appeals for ESA & DLA.

Thank you for posting of your good experience; it really does give encouragement to members in a similar position.

Best wishes :)

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.