× Members

SDP and 'living alone'-DWP error?

More
13 years 4 months ago #37839 by enigma75
Replied by enigma75 on topic Re:SDP and 'living alone'-DWP error?
OK, since I'm unable to sleep, I've done some more digging and found this on benefitsnow.co.uk:

"The criteria for living alone is that there are no non-dependants aged 18 or over who normally reside with you or who you reside with. A non-dependent is usually one of your adult children who lives with you.

The following are not classed as non-dependents and will therefore be ignored when awarding severe disability premium;

a person who lives with you and makes payment to either you or your landlord for rent
" (my emphasis)

Full list here: www.benefitsnow.co.uk/jsa/incomebased.asp

If this site is correct, I think - hope! - I should be OK. I'm still getting advice tomorrow though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.