× Members

HELP WITH READING THE ESA GUIDE

• snugglesxxx65
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38023 by snugglesxxx65
HELP WITH READING THE ESA GUIDE was created by snugglesxxx65
Hi there

Could somebody help me or advise me. I am trying to read the ESA guide to claims on physical health grounds full guide 65 pages. The problem is when i click on to read the guide i can only see upto page 24 which is section 2) standing and sitting, ive tried a few times but carnt get past section 2. I am trying to read about incontinance because my husband suffers with epilepsy and suffers with bowel and bladder movements. Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards

melanie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 4 months ago #38024 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: HELP WITH READING THE ESA GUIDE
I think you're probably trying to get at it via the link on the blue background. Try going via Help for Claimants on the orange background.

• snugglesxxx65
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38026 by snugglesxxx65
Replied by snugglesxxx65 on topic Re: HELP WITH READING THE ESA GUIDE
Thank you very much for you help i feel so sill now lol :laugh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.