× Members

iba50 ?

• will
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #40117 by will
iba50 ? was created by will
i want to send some support documents of with the iba50 (doctors letter and one from my cognitive bahaviour therapist ) but the form says dont send them with the iba50 send them to the office dealing with your claim.
surely they will say its in the hands of atos ?
im suffering mental health and im incontinent ive suffered from these symptons for over 10 years.
my form has to go back no later than the 23rd but i keep putting it off because im so worried.

regards will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
13 years 4 months ago #40121 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:iba50 ?
will wrote:

i want to send some support documents of with the iba50 (doctors letter and one from my cognitive bahaviour therapist ) but the form says dont send them with the iba50 send them to the office dealing with your claim.
im suffering mental health and im incontinent ive suffered from these symptons for over 10 years.
my form has to go back no later than the 23rd but i keep putting it off because im so worried.

regards will

send then to everyone i would say that you get a few copies and a roll of wide sellotape and put them in the ib50 form :) making hinges with the seloptape so they become part of the form and cant be removed :)

• Stevie
13 years 4 months ago #40124 by Stevie
Replied by Stevie on topic Re:iba50 ?
Will

Someone will come along and advise you about support documents, cos i'm not sure.

What I would say is don't delay filling-in the form.

Having depression, what I did is a little bit each day as and when I could.

Make a start ;)

• pete17971
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #40125 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:iba50 ?
will wrote:

regards will

Hi,

Although it says not to, nothing is lost by sending copies of the medical reports/letters both with the IB50 to ATOS and also copies sent to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Staple/sellotape the letter(s/reports) to the IB50 and ensure your name and National Insurance Nunber is written on every sheet sent to both ATOS and the DWP.

Also do not forget that your IB50 answers do not have to fit into the small boxes on the form. If you need to expand answers in order the questions are fully answered again attach those on seperate sheets attached to the IB50 with your name and National Insurance Number on each sheet.

Good luck.

Pete
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by pete17971. Reason: spelling

• will
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #40157 by will
Replied by will on topic Re:iba50 ?
ive read someone on about a template you can download as a guide dont know where to find it ive looked

• Survivor
13 years 4 months ago #40158 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:iba50 ?
Go to the left hand side of the screen and click on Help for claimants. Click on Incapacity Benefit. Pick the guide to the best claims for IB that is appropriate (mental or physical grounds) and you'll find help in there.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.