• originaldave
13 years 2 months ago #43396 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re: Confused over IB to ESA
Gareth wrote:

Dave wrote:

Gareth wrote:

Dave wrote:

Survivor wrote:

Here are the revised descriptors - but remember, the government may still change them.

Proposed revised descriptors

have they set out new rules for getting into the support group or are the rules for getting into support group going to be the same ? :)

The rules for Support Group eligibility have also been somewhat revised as shown in the above document.

What page are they on ?

Page 17 the one entitled:-

"Assessment of whether a claimant has Limited Capability for Work-Related Activity"

brain fuzzy eyes **** was looking for "Support Group" :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 2 months ago #43407 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: Confused over IB to ESA

It's taken you this long to get brain fuzzy eyes with this? ESA, WCA, reforms etc. got to me that way a long, long time ago. :laugh:

• originaldave
13 years 2 months ago #43416 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re: Confused over IB to ESA
Survivor wrote:

It's taken you this long to get brain fuzzy eyes with this? ESA, WCA, reforms etc. got to me that way a long, long time ago. :laugh:

no its the eyes playing up i am blind as a bat but some times if i squint use extra big pdf size I can make up for the times the speech software fails on me :) one of the many things wrong with me thats worth 15 points :laugh:

page 13 8b

More
13 years 2 months ago #43422 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic Re: Confused over IB to ESA
I didnt realise that there's a possibility of the new proposed descriptors being amended? Where and when was that announced? i though they were set in stone especially after teh Harrington Review didnt make mention of them.

• Survivor
13 years 2 months ago #43424 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: Confused over IB to ESA
Sorry, misunderstood.

• caz72
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43673 by caz72
Replied by caz72 on topic Re:Confused over IB to ESA
LOL you have all confused me more now, all these different groups, i dont think they will say totally unable to work but definetly limited, i have a really bad social / anxiety disorder and i guess will just have to answer questions according to their descriptors coz they are so black and white and dont give scope to explain real problems, but hey i guess i just sit here and wait if they dont know what their comps are doing

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.