× Members

Waiting since October for DWP answer

• snadger
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44121 by snadger
Waiting since October for DWP answer was created by snadger
Last May i was awarded ESA with support by tribunal, was called for another medical in September, the outcome of medical was to be put in work related activity group, I wrote to DWP and informed my adviser at Job centre plus in October that i did not agree with this and could they have a change of opinion.Received acknowledgment of letter but i am still awaiting a decision, just had appointment at Job centre and adviser cannot beleive they have not even given her an explantion other than it can take decision maker up to six months ??
Has anyone come across this before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pata1
13 years 2 months ago #44131 by pata1
Replied by pata1 on topic Re:Waiting since October for DWP answer
Hi S,

The DWP often make mistakes. You can complain by following the advice in Complaints and Appeals

Good luck.

Pat :kiss:

• snadger
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44133 by snadger
Replied by snadger on topic Re:Waiting since October for DWP answer
Thanks for that Pat, i have just received a phone call from DWP, informing me that they have sent papers to tribunal yesterday and i should be hearing from tribunal in next few days but the actual hearing can take up to six months.............more waiting,its an ever ending circle.

• cstewart
13 years 2 months ago #44709 by cstewart
Replied by cstewart on topic Re:Waiting since October for DWP answer
i myself is waiting to go to appeal again after only just winning one for e.s.a last jan,i had to wait from sept on the d.maker telling me that i am going to have to go to appeal last week and may take up to june,i,d only just won at appeal then 5mth later again failed the c,test.i cant understand them feeling my cond has changed for the better,i,v only just recieved the dr,s letter which is going to the appeal and is in my favour again,i,m sure there must be lots of money wasted in these appeals and so much misery caused to so many,i just hope i can get through the months till mine is heard,its a bad day when social security benifets are ruling peaples lifes,certainly mine as it is in my head 24/7and i,m only fighting for my own rights,so so fed up. :( :( :(

More
13 years 2 months ago #44711 by midnighter
Replied by midnighter on topic Re:Waiting since October for DWP answer
it is soul destroying but try to keep the faith and remember people are thinking of you. :)

• Survivor
13 years 2 months ago #44769 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:Waiting since October for DWP answer
nft - I see that your email is showing as your name. I suggest that you change your name to avoid spam. You can do this by contacting This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. This e-mail address is protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it giving details of your current forum name and the name you would like in the future.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.