× Members

seems like doctors just dropped me !

More
13 years 2 months ago #44439 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Re:seems like doctors just dropped me !
Fedup wrote:

Hi Jacqui, forgot to mention what Derek has just pointed out;

I requested all my medical notes and hospital correspondence between hospital and GP for the last 13 or 14 years.

From this I only used two letters but it was worth it as they were used to help me prove the ATOS medical findings wrong!

I felt very lost when I first came to this site. After a long meeting with a CAB advisor, I was told they couldn't help me, and my doctor also declined.

Yes it has been worth the fight, not for the money, not even for getting into the WRAG but because a tribunal agreed with my opinion of my own capabilities!

Try and sleep on it. Get a copy of your medical notes and try and use both the guides on this site and the experiences of the other members.

Best wishes,
Rachel

hi yeah i think i might do that but i dont want to upset anyone down there normaly thay are so nice with me asking for appointments late in the day and stuff like that but yeah i sleep on it ha ha ha well try to sleep thank you everyone keep your ideas coming

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44580 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re:seems like doctors just dropped me !
Hi Jacqui, Yoy could have a word with the practice manager and explain what it is you need they may just release pages that are relevant to you (small charge for this sometimes) to get a full copy of your records costs £50. And can take upto 40 working days. Best Wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.