× Members

medical this pm......i can't face it

• chills
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44712 by chills
medical this pm......i can't face it was created by chills
My support worker is unable to accompany me today for medical due to events beyond his control. I don't feel able to attend on my own. What shall I do? I have no one else i can ask......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
13 years 2 months ago #44720 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:medical this pm......i can't face it
chills wrote:

My support worker is unable to accompany me today for medical due to events beyond his control. I don't feel able to attend on my own. What shall I do? I have no one else i can ask......

hard call I would go just to get it over with

• chills
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44736 by chills
Replied by chills on topic Re:medical this pm......i can't face it
Thanks Dave,

I am resigned to my fate :( Taking on board all the advice on B&W and leaving it to the Gods!
On a brighter note, the ESA that was awarded, then stopped & recalled, will be started again, following my phonecall to DWP this morning to say ''I do not see any point in attending Medical if I a not deemed eligible''. The young lady assured me, I would be placed in either Support or WRAG .....if I pass medical.
I am permanently attached to the loo this morning....
Thank you all for being out there to listen to my ramblings......Will let you know how i get on.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.