× Members

About retraining

• Mike
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #44858 by Mike
About retraining was created by Mike
At present i have not been summoned to a medical but am preparing for the worst by thinking of retraining for a new career, i have a course in mind and am thinking of trying to do the course at home,the reason i am doing it at home is that i dont think i will be able to work and am just testing myself to see if i can do it, i will pay for it myself, am i breaking any DWP rules by doing this.
I have only had a liver transplant and my lower spine is crumbling away, from a car accident, so i think i will fail the test to remain on benifits, any thoughts peeple's,
www.comparethetorytaxcheats.com, now thats got a ring to it.
My new career is an Tory, libdem, tory, libdem,i just cant make my mind up MP,LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #44868 by tinytim
Replied by tinytim on topic Re:About retraining
the guys here will give you better advice but just be very careful,and do not risk your health as its not worth it,as to a self funding training i am not sure,it depends how long the training would be if it was a week or less i do not see it will do any harm. :unsure:

More
13 years 2 months ago #44870 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:About retraining
Mike

You don't say what benfits you are currently receiving?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 2 months ago #44871 by tinytim
Replied by tinytim on topic Re:About retraining
if you are doing it in the home who will find out only us now hahaha :laugh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.