× Members

wet myself

More
13 years 2 months ago #45051 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic Re:wet myself
It is the government and it's ATOS collaborators who have no concience who need to feel ashamed of this inhumane treatment. Their mental abuse of "customers" is disgusting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shrimp
13 years 2 months ago #45127 by shrimp
Replied by shrimp on topic Re:wet myself
i think your very brave - you have had the courage to admit it on here even tho we dont know you its probably still hard to write down...i have fibromyalgia and due to pain few times in the night not got there quick enough, its embarrassing enough at home, so can hardly imagine how you felt.....bet you had stiff whiskey when you got home?? please dont take that the wrong way, am not taking the p*ss....again no pun intended - hope puts laugh on you....xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.