× Members

Result at last ..............

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #45924 by terdun9
Result at last .............. was created by terdun9
Fibromyalgia and just about everything that go`s with it

I had to go to the only place i ever seem to go to now days yep you guessed the doctors again yesterday for more horried injections and as i having a bad time lately with the touch senertiveness of my whole body i had what i`m sorry to call a meltdown big time
well when i got there and sat down i had to wait nearly 3/4 hour for a start that didn`t help me much at all then as i walked in to his room he said wow your not have a good time lately are you with that i said can i ask you a Question he said yep fire away i asked if he blelived in Fibromyalgia he looked at me and said yes i do and the sooner we find help for people like you the better.:)
well that was it to think i been seeing the wrong doctor at the pratice but i always see him for my injections so anyway i asked him if later when i get all the paper work from DWP can he help me then please he said yeah of course what you need i then told him and said we will sort it later then
well as some of you might no today i recived a letter this morning as you no them of you who have read my other post i have been told no to renewal
to cut a long story short i got a letter today saying

"we are looking at all you information that we have. if you not heard from us in 11 weeks feel free to contact us"

so i had to phone the doctors and let him know then tonight he phoned me and said yes he will be doing me a letter and not only that he is going to say it in that i can only walk 30 yeards wow someone who is lisening to me
so now i going to send that to them as soon as i get the letter from him
well i now have to get all my surporting paper work to them as soon as

Mod edit: moved to QP&R forum

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Derek4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fibromum7
13 years 2 months ago #45952 by fibromum7
Replied by fibromum7 on topic Re:Result at last ..............
Hopefully times are changing, i was diagnosed 16 years ago and there was no available info on the condition in this country. Not sure how those of us that have had it so long could come up with the symptom list without knowing what they are. Would like to be believed by dss myself one of these days, still awaiting tribunal decision x

More
13 years 2 months ago #46186 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Re:Result at last ..............
hi fibromum Thank you for yuor post and time i sorry you have had this fibro for so long i bet you must of had a worst time than many of us getting across just what pain you been in and getting them to belive in you belive i feel now is the main word for me this week because of finding a doctor who has sat in the next room to the one i always go to all this time beliving in it.
And yes i have seen him before but it was just a quick in and out for a injection just go`s to show you talk to the doctor you are seeing.
The phone rang this afternoon it was someone from socail services, i had phoned them and asked if i could get this help "i keep hearing i out there" and this lady phoned asked me a tone of questions and said yes i can have a new bath banch i think she called it i always called it a seat and she is also getting hand rails put up the stairs for me, all this with in the next 7 days, i already have othe stuff in the home and i`m also being put on the waitng lest for a assesment for personal help also.
All this because i was talking to 2 friends fellow fibros friends for the last 10 years you got to get help Jac stop being in denial except it.
so if your a stubon bugger like me stop it take help please and dont give up!
Fibromum how long you been waiting for you tribrunal and i hope you get it very very soon and the right one also.

• fibromum7
13 years 2 months ago #46225 by fibromum7
Replied by fibromum7 on topic Re:Result at last ..............
Hi Jacqui
I dont think i have a problem with saying how bad i am, i think it sounds to them that i am over reacting or saying im a lot worse than i am because noone would put up with this for so long. I applied for DLA 15 years ago then 6 years ago and both times refused. This time i applied in June then appealed for the first time, im hoping that the appeal panel will actually read my forms and believe them. The ATOS doctor basically said there was nothing wrong with me and had full movement etc etc. Have sent a consultant letter to tribunal stating i have reduced movement in neck and back. (Just 1 very small disagreement on the forms) Anyway im waiting for the postman everyday, hopefully this time will get a result. Good luck with yours, go for appeal if you get turned down because im sure this is where i have gone wrong in the past x

More
13 years 2 months ago #46230 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Re:Result at last ..............
Hi fibromum
yeah this is what i was doing going for appeal but day before yesterday i got another letter saying thay are again going to look at y papers again this i not sure as to why but i hoping somthing or somone will take note of whats going on 1 with this narsy ATOS doctors (complante ) been made at their request well thay phoned nd asked me if i wasted to
2 that they simple really must read whats been sent to them all the information is there if only thay take time to just simply read it
Fibromum i think i would make a call because i had calls from them and my renewal went in after your paperwork and i getting letters from them i think i would judt check make sure they have not lost any of it chat soon Jacqui

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.