× Members

ESA Medical

More
13 years 1 month ago #46095 by mewilkinson
ESA Medical was created by mewilkinson
After being terrified of going to my medical two weeks ago, I received at letter this morning saying that I have been placed in the Support Group (I have Cauda Equina Syndrome as a result of a delay in diagnosing a herniated lumbar disc)and suspected, yet to be confirmed, Ankylosing Spondylitis. :( :woohoo:

Someone on a facebook recommended this site to me and so I joined, and the info I was able to get from here stood me in good stead for my medical. So, THANK YOU BENEFITS AND WORK!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I also used this site to help me with my DLA claim, so now just waiting to see what happens with that......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #46106 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA Medical
Excellent news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #46109 by mewilkinson
Replied by mewilkinson on topic Re:ESA Medical
thank you Gordon :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #46131 by bubs
Replied by bubs on topic Re:ESA Medical
Hi Michelle,

Well done and congrats and I agree this is a great site.

Bubs x

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 month ago #46146 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:ESA Medical
Hi Michelle, well done on getting into the support group and good luck with your DLA claim!

Best wishes,
Rachel

• sue615
13 years 1 month ago #46153 by sue615
Replied by sue615 on topic Re:ESA Medical
Hi Michelle,

Well done on getting sorted so quickly, hope all goes well with the DLA too.

Also agree about this site, I am in the support group but don't think I would have got there without this site.

Kind regards

Sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.