× Members

Successful IB renewal

• sevenof9
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #47261 by sevenof9
Successful IB renewal was created by sevenof9
Just wanted to let you know I have been successful in my renewal of IB for a further 12 months. It was the first time I had to attend for a medical, and was very nervous, but thanks to your guide and the "60 questions" information, I at least felt prepared and able to confidently and honestly answer their questions. So a big thanks to Benefit and Work for the guides and information that you make available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Graham
13 years 2 months ago #47264 by Graham
Replied by Graham on topic Re:Successful IB renewal
Congrats...when did you have the medical?

• The Thing
13 years 2 months ago #47265 by The Thing
Replied by The Thing on topic Re:Successful IB renewal
Good news just out of curiosity you say this is your first IB medical how long have you been on IB.

• chills
13 years 2 months ago #47267 by chills
Replied by chills on topic Re: Successful IB renewal
Well done sevenof9! Treat yourself to something nice....like a good nights' sleep with no worries :)

• sevenof9
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #47273 by sevenof9
Replied by sevenof9 on topic Re:Successful IB renewal
hi - I was awarded IB 2 years ago and this was the second renewal but the first time I was called to go for a medical - very nervous but as I said thanks to the guides etc on here I felt able to prepare properly to make sure I could answer their questions correctly and make sure I was able to give them all the information.

• sevenof9
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #47276 by sevenof9
Replied by sevenof9 on topic Re:Successful IB renewal
hi - the medical was last Tuesday and I had the notification this morning (monday) so just 6 days since the medical - a lot faster than I had been expecting! But good news thankfully.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.