× Members

increase in ESA payments

• peterth125
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #48340 by peterth125
increase in ESA payments was created by peterth125
Just received letter telling me of increase in my ESA in April 2011 which i had already heard of but also states it is going to increase again in Dec 2011 by about £10 per week which i had not heard of .Anyone know why this is happening.Not that i am complaining as prob only be on it for another year from April 2011 and will then be left with nothing apart from wifes small amount of inoome.So any increases are welcome.
Thanks Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bellab
13 years 1 month ago #48894 by bellab
Replied by bellab on topic Re: increase in ESA payments
Hi I got the same letter. There is an increase in April, But the december increase my letter says is a christmas bonus of £10. I assumed this to be a one off £10 payment....???? i dont think its a permanent increase????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.