× Members

A HUGE THANK YOU

More
13 years 1 month ago #48406 by kasperjones
A HUGE THANK YOU was created by kasperjones
Just to give some hope to people out there I have recently had my DLA continued for 5 years I have lower mobility which has continued and my care rate has moved from middle care rate to higher care which came as a complete suprise since I was not sure if my doctor would support me during this second application.It has been a very stressful time but your website has been invaluble.

I suffer with an unremitting mental illness and my concerns are mental health will not be taken seriously under the new legislation,I live a very isolated life and find it hard to find an voice but I truely hope all disability will be taken seriously and not pigeonholed into a one solution to fix all, since diability affects people in so many different ways.

All my best wishes Kasper x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #48422 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:A HUGE THANK YOU
Well done, especially given your disabilities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #48424 by Blanco
Replied by Blanco on topic Re:A HUGE THANK YOU
Well done Kasper, that is excellent news.

• Hat
13 years 1 month ago #48608 by Hat
Replied by Hat on topic Re:A HUGE THANK YOU
Good luck Kasper.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.