× Members

Pathways to Work...no longer??

More
13 years 2 months ago #49030 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Pathways to Work...no longer??
cmarie510

I've answered this in one of your other threads.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fibrofog
13 years 2 months ago #49051 by fibrofog
Replied by fibrofog on topic Re:Pathways to Work...no longer??
At my last pathways to work my adviser was unsure what was happening as the contract is out to tender, so the person supposedly helping me back to work is unsure if she will have a job herself come March :S :S The amount of money spent doing up these offices, employing staff and the running cost must be astronomical, it is criminal the way money is wasted. No doubt whoever takes over will spend millions more on their own offices, while welfare benefits are seen as an easy option.

• Bonnie
13 years 1 month ago #49290 by Bonnie
Replied by Bonnie on topic Re: Pathways to Work...no longer??
cmarie510 wrote:

I am going to a PtoW this Friday, is this definite? Do you know anything more? thank you.

I had my PTW this morning in the Job centre,the girl that done it was so helpfull and not pushy about me getting back to work at all,so was really nothing to worry about.She also told me the move from IB to ESA will start next month but they still dont know how they are going to work it,either alphabetical or by review dates she thinks.

Bonnie

More
13 years 1 month ago #49325 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re: Pathways to Work...no longer??
thanks Bonnie. I am encouraged by your words. Good luck with everything. Cynthia

More
13 years 1 month ago #49327 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Pathways to Work...no longer??
Yes, thank you Gordon.
Cmarie510

More
13 years 1 month ago #49328 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Pathways to Work...no longer??
Very important point you are making. cmarie510

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.