× Members

how long have you been in the work related group??

• bellab
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #48898 by bellab
Hi, I found out last week that i have been put into the work related group for ESA.
I have my first pathways to work interview next week.
I am worried that they will just try and push me into a job...to be honest i dont know what to expect at all.
Also can anyone tell me how long they have been in this group before they are called upon again for a review/medical....
Thanks in advance....Anna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #48911 by Gordon
Anna

The first thing to say to you is that you will not be asked to find work, although you will be asked to carry out what is called Work Related Activity, which will be the focus of the Pathways to Work Interview.

You can read more about PWIs in the guide that is in the Work section of the Members area.

As to when you should expect another medical, I would hope 6-12 months, however, some members have been re-assessed as little 3 months after being put in the WRAG.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.