× Members

2 year ago

• C.J
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #49180 by C.J
2 year ago was created by C.J
I was last asked to go for medical or interview, whatever way you call it, and I asked for speech to text reporter and they turned it down and said leave it for few years, I really wanted that strange this is the past 2 medicals Ive had spread over 34 years, were both on my birthday lol, This year Im 60 I wonder if i get called for that date again....mind boggles..

I used to think they done everything in Alphabetical order you know..Ive been in touch with British society for mental health deafness, tey said they would send me a typed letter as regards that mental problem at losing hearing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.