× Members

advice

• taratara
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #49737 by taratara
advice was created by taratara
hi i need some advice i do have a welfare rights but he has never had a case like ours so here is my question we had a iuc 2 years ago for dla the interview went bad and they said we could not keep money and they wanted 1000 back we appealed went to the appeal dwp said that they would now want to look at the claim from when we started claming we was shocked that goes back 12 years we are now waiting for the appeale but we are so worried we do have scans doctors letter ot assesment but we had these at first tribunral they say he has made out he is more dissabled then what he says he is its not true at all but if on the day the trubunral believe the dwp because it will be a large amount of overpayment can we be taken to court or would it be dealt with on the day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #49749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:advice
taratara

I am afraid we cannot give specific advice in this matter as we would not be aware of all the facts. You are already doing the right thing by speaking to Welfare Rights who are in a better position to advise you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.