× Members

Quick question

• jasmine
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #49770 by jasmine
Quick question was created by jasmine
Hi While I was in hospital, my diagniosis kept changing, I have mental health problems. Was given a blood test form today with a diagnosis of dysthmia on it. I have so many diagnosis. Would I put them all down on the esa form? I have been on IB since april 1995. Am on high rate DLA was in exempt pca group so have no review for IB. I am sill having day reatment going home at night time for the next few weeks. Was dischaged from being an inpatient a week ago. Does anyone know anything. Becuase this forum, benefits advice person in local area, the news, dwp, local mind everywhere are all saying different things. What is the real answer, or isn't there one? :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
13 years 1 month ago #49778 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Quick question
jasmine wrote:

Hi While I was in hospital, my diagniosis kept changing, I have mental health problems. Was given a blood test form today with a diagnosis of dysthmia on it. I have so many diagnosis. Would I put them all down on the esa form? I have been on IB since april 1995. Am on high rate DLA was in exempt pca group so have no review for IB. I am sill having day reatment going home at night time for the next few weeks. Was dischaged from being an inpatient a week ago. Does anyone know anything. Becuase this forum, benefits advice person in local area, the news, dwp, local mind everywhere are all saying different things. What is the real answer, or isn't there one? :dry:

Chronic Depression is what that means, and not one that ties in with being an inpatient add it to your list but on its own wont IMO do much to help an ESA form
:)

More
13 years 1 month ago #49807 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Quick question
Hi Jasmine

I would put down any recent diagnosis on an ESA50, together with evidence of it.

Derek

• martha
13 years 1 month ago #49809 by martha
Replied by martha on topic Re:Quick question
Dysthymia can turn into a major depressive episode, or double depression as it is known. This is usually why people end up in hospital.
I have treated many patients as inpatients with this diagnosis.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.