× Members

people are receving increase to incapacity payment

• jasmine
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #49942 by jasmine
Hi Trifle confused, i know people who are receving an increase in incapacity payment in April, last year i got a letter dated in March. As it means I have not got one does that mean I am going to be reassessed in the next few weeks, or are they sending them out still? Also as they have sent the first thousand notices out this week, when could people start receiving them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #49948 by Derek4
Hi Jasmine

I have a friend who received his notice of benefit increase a month after I did. They are probably sending out a few thousand a day over a period of time, but it won't have any relevance to when you get assessed. Even people on JSA or state pensions will be receiving them.

Please see the news article below with regards to your second question.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/latest-ne...ins-in-earnest-today

Regards

Derek
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Derek4. Reason: wrong link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.