× Members

DLA Appeal

• Teenyweeny
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #50016 by Teenyweeny
DLA Appeal was created by Teenyweeny
Can anyone help?

I have vestibular disease which has left me completely deaf in my right ear and also feel constantly drunk without the alchol. I have gone from working full time to now 3 days a week which is still very difficult. I get lots of help from my mum and dad and sadly have had to put a lot of responsbility on my 16 year old daughter (cleaning, cooking, helping me to bath and wash my hair). Cannot even go out by myself as I do fall over quite a lot even resulting in a broken arm last year.

Since October 2009 I was receiving higher rate mobility and middle rate care. I filled in my form this year and have just received a letter to say I will not be receiving anything. I was very upset and angry so I telephoned and asked for all my papers from last claim and this claim so I can try and understand why this has happened. What should I do? Thanks for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.