× Members

Just had my DLA renewed.

More
13 years 1 month ago #50144 by Peter
Just had my DLA renewed. was created by Peter
Hi,

I would like to thank Steve and all of the people associated with Benefits and Work organisation.
I first found this superb site, when I was in an appeal situation for ESA. Having only been awarded 6 points, with help and information from this site, I won my appeal and was awarded 15 points.

I had previously been awarded DLA HRM and HRC for a two year period. This had just come up for renewal and I used all of the pertinent data from your Benefits and Work guides. I have just received confirmation that I have had my HRM and HRC renewed. However this time I had been awarded them for an indefinite period. What a result, and it only took around three weeks.

Thank you once again. I shall continue to support this site, and for the small charge for membership, I'm extremely happy.

Regards,

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #50151 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Just had my DLA renewed.
Peter

Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 month ago #50153 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Just had my DLA renewed.
Hi Peter, that's brilliant news, well done!

Rachel :)

• Marie22
13 years 1 month ago #50240 by Marie22
Replied by Marie22 on topic Re:Just had my DLA renewed.
Sorry, I didn't see your post yesterday so thought I'd add in how pleased I am that you got your award. *Award* *Well done* *Congratulations* all seems a little odd when refering to being ill, but I know what everyone means. :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #50556 by Mr Hashmukh Patel
Replied by Mr Hashmukh Patel on topic Re:Just had my DLA renewed.
Higher Rate for Care and the Higher Rate for Mobility

Hi there.
I claimed benefit last in 1997 and I was fooled by the question asked if I can sit and peel potatoes, therefore when I told them with difficulties they rejected my claim by saying that with my own admission I have confirmed that I can cook. I tried to argue the case but they did not want to listen. Was so gutted I did not claim until I joined your advisory group late last year. With your guide and my worsening health I am suffering with HID, insulin dependent diabetic with lots of other complications.

I applied in November 2010 and claimed the DLA and cares allowance. They have granted me Higher Rate of Mobility and Higher Rate of Care Allowance for Indefinite. Finally justice is done, I wish I had known of your site few years ago. The information you gave were great help plus my doctors knew how bad I have been suffering and their support helped me receive this award. I did not even have to go for medical as the my medical history of alignment is extensive. I would like to thank all in you organization for all the help you guys have given me and I am sincerely grateful from bottom of my heart for all your help.

I did try to leave this feed back on the web but it did not allow therefore decided to e-mail and you can add it on the web.

Thank you very much.
Hashmukh

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.