× Members

Still waiting for ESA Appeal

• Tracie Collier
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #50404 by Tracie Collier
Still waiting for ESA Appeal was created by Tracie Collier
I was awarded 0 points at my ESA Medical. I appealed 14 months ago and I still havent heard when my hearing is going to be!!! Has anybody else been waiting that long? Not sure if I should chase them or not? Wondering how they assess how to prioritise the hearings?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #50408 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Still waiting for ESA Appeal
Tracie

Sounds to me that you have been more than patient, I would give the Tribunal Service a call to see if they can give you any timescales.

Unfortunately, I do not think 14 months is a record :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Tracie Collier
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #50412 by Tracie Collier
Replied by Tracie Collier on topic Re:Still waiting for ESA Appeal
Thanks Gordon, seems silly but as I am still being paid at the assessment phase I wondered if it was worth just leaving it in case I lose my appeal!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #50414 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Still waiting for ESA Appeal
That is one good thing about being on assessment rate. If you lose your appeal and your GP still considers that you are not fit for work, and there is no reason why he/she should have a change of mind, you could claim ESA again straight away.

• Tracie Collier
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #50447 by Tracie Collier
Replied by Tracie Collier on topic Re:Still waiting for ESA Appeal
oh really Derek I didnt know that. Thank you :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.