Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attendance allowance Form ?

Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 9 months ago #50977

Wondered if anybody would be good enough to advise what the current AA applicatiob date is.
I downloaded all help form on this great site but my mum got AA Form for my dad and they say 2010.
B & W says 2008. Are they the same or any different ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 9 months ago #50980

Lulu

The Form, downloadable from the DirectGov site is showing a date of September 2008.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Re:Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 9 months ago #50983

hi Gordon, thanks bit confused, is the one on this site 2009 then ? Is there an updated Form do you think ?

Re:Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 9 months ago #50988

Sorry Gordon getting confused there, please ignore last comment. Is the 2008 AA form same as the 2010 AA Form then ?

Re:Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 9 months ago #50991

I don't know because I have not been able to find a copy dated 2010 on any Government website.

There have been changes to the DLA form recently, which might need to be echoed in the AA forms. These did mot materially change what you needed to fill in.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Re:Attendance allowance Form ? 8 years 8 months ago #54307

Thanks again Gordon, your help is greatly appreciated indeed XxXx

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS