× Members

Help to paste letter from ATOS

• kriss
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #50978 by kriss
Help to paste letter from ATOS was created by kriss
Hi All

Complained to ATOS re Med Assessment and would like to share the letter I recieved back from them, with the forum (have tried to copy and paste but that doesn't seem to work) any ideas ???

ta much
Kriss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #50981 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Help to paste letter from ATOS
kriss

what is happening when you copy/paste? Is there an error message?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• kriss
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #50985 by kriss
Replied by kriss on topic Re:Help to paste letter from ATOS
no it just wont paste, I an copy and have tried control + v and that doesn't work either :(

think it might have anything to do with scanning it to the computer??

I am not too great with these type of things .....could i email it to one of the mods perhaps ??

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #50989 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Help to paste letter from ATOS
Kriss

It sounds like you have scanned it as an image rather than text, the forum software only allows the latter.

You can check this by trying to select only a section of the text, if it's an image, you won't be able to.

Most scanners can scan to a test document, although they are rarely 100% accurate.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• kriss
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #50990 by kriss
Replied by kriss on topic Re:Help to paste letter from ATOS
ok thanks for the help, will try other things failing that will retype letter into forum after my dinner

• originaldave
13 years 2 weeks ago #51000 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Help to paste letter from ATOS
kriss wrote:

no it just wont paste, I an copy and have tried control + v and that doesn't work either :(

think it might have anything to do with scanning it to the computer??

I am not too great with these type of things .....could i email it to one of the mods perhaps ??

the file will have saved as a jpg or something like it that cant be copied and pasted unless you have up loaded the picture to somewhere like a flicker free site for pictures then you can post a link to it :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.