× Members

success at tribunal

• Geddybear
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #51048 by Geddybear
success at tribunal was created by Geddybear
I have just been awarded 18 points at my tribunal and placed in the work activity group-thanks to this sites superb sensible advice-
does anyone know if the work related component will be automatically backdated to the date of the ATOS "medical".
The doctor on the panel mentioned off the record that it is "preferable to appear in person at the tribunal so they can just see what sort of person you are rather than reading reports about you"
Elated and releived Ged

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #51049 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re: success at tribunal
Hi Geddybear

Congratulations on your tribunal success.

If it was a first claim, your WRA component should be backdated to 13 weeks after the date you made a claim.

If you had an existing ESA award that was stopped after failing the medical, it should be backdated to the date of the decision letter telling you that you that you are not entitled to ESA.

Regards

Derek

• Geddybear
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #51050 by Geddybear
Replied by Geddybear on topic Re: success at tribunal
Thanks for the quick reply-I shall insist that the jobcentre plus toads pay me what i am entitled to after unecessarily dragging me through the tribunal process-

• originaldave
13 years 2 weeks ago #51055 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re: success at tribunal
Geddybear wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply-I shall insist that the jobcentre plus toads pay me what i am entitled to after unecessarily dragging me through the tribunal process-

I dont think they would see it as " unecessarily dragging me through the tribunal process-" they w
ould just see it as due process, I am not sure what would have to happen with a claim for it to be seen as unecessariy???

I think you would have to put in claim with paperwork saying you have a month to live and then they turn it down ??? I have noticed a couple of times libcon mps when talking about people being turned down for esa sprout on about due process and the appeals system open to them :angry: idiots

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.