× Members

ESA assessment

• Layla
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #51100 by Layla
ESA assessment was created by Layla
Had my ESA medical assessment on 18th Feb and got my reply today.
I have Fibromyalgia, a cyst on my left ovary a lesion on my liver and ESA have decided that I am fit for work.
If anyone knows of anywhere that will employ me please. i need the toilet between 5 and 7 times a day and may have to go home to change if i do not get to the loo in time (which frequently happens - i got 6 points for this). my Fibro floors me so i will also need to have time off when i cannot get out of bed or walk or cannot stop shaking. I also need a job where i dont have to meet or talk to new people as i have issues in this area. I dont like change so the company will have to keep me doing the same thing all the time.
I am appealing against the decision that they say i am fit for work. I am so angry i will be in hospital in the next few weeks to have the cyst removed and as my intestines are all stuck together due to endometriosis i am not able to have keyhole surgery. i had my right ascending colon removed in 2006 as it was full of holes - but yes DWP i am fit for work - IDIOTS!!

Mod edit: moved to problems/results forum
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Derek4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #51118 by MammaT
Replied by MammaT on topic Re:ESA assessment
Oh Layla what a mess. I have mental health problems and am awaiting my 2nd medical and fully expect to have to fight my corner as my kind of problems are harder to pin down if you know what I mean. It beats me how they can reach that conclusion about someone, like yourself, who has medical evidence of a physical condition.

I hope you find the strength to keep fighting with an appeal.

It really is feeling like it's "them against us" isn't it?

My thoughts are with you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.