× Members

Urgent advice needed about claiming ESA

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #52527 by sfros46
Replied by sfros46 on topic Re:Urgent advice needed about claiming ESA
This is my biggest fear - being forced back into a hostile work environment. I still have nightmares about my last employer which ended 12 years ago.

It's become obvious to me that I tend to understate my medical problems, I'm still on my feet even though I have MS / Diabetes / Chronic Disc problems and depression. I tend not think of the psychological issues years of bullying have left me with.

It makes my blood boil how "power mad" people can become when they get into management.When I was working it was called divide and rule, one rule for one, one rule for another.

Best of luck with your claim(s).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #52528 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re:Urgent advice needed about claiming ESA
too true it can.... work can cause serious health problems if the person and the work are imcompatible
There is a lot of basis for saying work has social and psychological benefits, but if its so rewarding why are there record numbers off sick in many industries

• steve12
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 weeks ago #53035 by steve12
Replied by steve12 on topic Re:Urgent advice needed about claiming ESA
Thanks to Pikelet, sfros46 and xfactor for their messages. Much appreciated.

I have ordered the ESA form over the telephone on 21/3 and received it on 24/3. I have not filled it in yet. Very daunting experience ahead. I have contacted my Employer to ask them for a SSP1 Form which I need and cannot send the form off without it.

Regards

Steve

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.