× Members

DLA renewal or new claim

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #52864 by clearwater
Replied by clearwater on topic Re:DLA renewal or new claim
Thanks all I will complete the new claim form as I have more info to give than the last claim. A few extra pages to complete wont hurt. I do realise this is very difficult for lots of people and don't wish to offend anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #52870 by hassled mum
Replied by hassled mum on topic Re:DLA renewal or new claim
I am not offended, I found it very exhausting but those few extra pages can make all the difference regarding what info you give it took me a week to do mine, slow and steady with the b and w advice booklet next to me for each question. oh and lots of cups of tea. Good luck with you renewal.

• foxyearthangel
13 years 2 weeks ago #53660 by foxyearthangel
Replied by foxyearthangel on topic Re:DLA renewal or new claim
hi my daughter is due her renemwel to start from july she was also sent a new claim pack a few wks ago and has since been returned x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.