× Members

New Medical

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #52951 by JG470$D
New Medical was created by JG470$D
I have just found out that i must go though the fixed medical again.
I was in the WRAG, so far all the help i have had is a Work Psychologist. Some help but not the wonder cure they seem to think it is.
I want a proper job and not just being fobbed off with a crappy min wage job.

My Mum is about to undergo complex cardiac surgery due to a growth in her Heart.
I am so stressed i flew in to a rage and smashed various thing in the kitchen.

When will these stupid people realize that only a minority of people who asked for help are fraudsters, the likes of my cousin at Goldman Sachs cost far more.

The Tories might as well bring back the Poor House and force us all to work in sweat shops.

God Help Us All

Sorry for the rant

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #52954 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:New Medical
JG

If you haven't already done so, get a Statement of Reasons from your Tribunal, you can use this as evidence for the new Decision, hopefully it will make the difference.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.