× Members

dla

• ann
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #53110 by ann
dla was created by ann
i have recieved review forms .i have been on dla now for 19 yrs .never had to them since my last claim .i know it was my daughter that has been in touch with them .since she fell out with the family my forms are now with the scrutany dep what does this mean .i am so stressed about it all ......how long could this take to sort out :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #53119 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:dla
ann wrote:

i have recieved review forms .i have been on dla now for 19 yrs .never had to them since my last claim .i know it was my daughter that has been in touch with them .since she fell out with the family my forms are now with the scrutany dep what does this mean .i am so stressed about it all ......how long could this take to sort out :(

you have to fill them in and send them back with all the supporting evidance you can get, you also need to get expert advice

if you ask for a review they say about 11 weeks no idea of time scale when they decide to carry out review.... is the DLA still being paid ?

• ann
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #53204 by ann
Replied by ann on topic Re:dla
i have done my forms and sent them back ...i amm still recieving my dla i am 62 now now and have had the higher rate mobilty and middle rate care all the time it was awarded for life ....when i rang them y/day they told me the forms were with the scrutony officer ...im not sure what that is all about ...this is the first time ive had to do review forms since i was awarded it nearly 19 yrs ago.... :angry:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.