× Members

One last chance to stop the harsh new ESA test

More
12 years 11 months ago #53376 by jack2121
Hi, I emailed the letter regarding this to my local mp Helen jones. No personal reply but.....Helen Jones (Warrington North, Labour)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he expects to receive the next report from Professor Malcolm Harrington on the work capability assessment.
Chris Grayling (Minister of State (Employment), Work and Pensions; Epsom and Ewell, Conservative)

We expect to receive Professor Harrington's second independent review of the work capability assessment (WCA) before the end of 2011.

We look forward to receiving his recommendations for further improvements to the assessment to ensure it is as fair and accurate as possible.
I`m signed up to They work for you.
MOD Please delete any part of this you feel to Thanks.

DONT LET THEM GRIND YOU DOWN!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• realfaithuk
12 years 11 months ago #53385 by realfaithuk
Replied by realfaithuk on topic Re:One last chance to stop the harsh new ESA test
how does one get the details of this enquiry?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.